Saturday, December 17

Goodbye



For the past 5 weeks I’ve called this place home. It’s been a great time , but I’m happy to be leaving and starting a month’s holiday with JD, and not be living in a hotel anymore and I’m really looking forward to cooking – look out PB because we’ll be raiding your shops next week big time. And I’ll hopefully be able to save some of my clothes that have been shrunk and almost destroyed by the laundry service at the hotel. I’m hoping when they’re wet I can pull on them and bring them back to normal – otherwise I better start getting that 6-pack in shape as all my stuff is now midriff. Nice. Not.

And, Milva, sorry sorry sorry, but I may need to buy you a new hoodie.



There's a tiny smattering of snow outside which I'm about to going an shoot.
Goodbye & Auf Wiedersehen SBK.




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You've been there five weeks! Where did the time go?

Hope you enjoy the next instalment of your time abroad.

11:52 pm  
Blogger dani said...

the time dimension has definitely sped up in the past months and let's not even talk about how fast this year has gone. thanks kim! if it's snowing where you are enjoy it before the sludge comes - tonight i experienced what you meant about it being nice until it turns brown.

6:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... a new hoodie,some books, cd's,rare artworks,round the world ticket.....

merrry new year

milva

9:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you've been gone 5 weeks already - this year has just sped past!

I hope you do get your white christmas.

Enjoy your holiday with JD.

Conch xxx

10:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home