Friday, June 17

Friday Stuff

It hasn't been the most productive week I have to admit. I have been in
a bit of a funk - and I know the 2 things that would get me out of it
aren't happening like I want it to. The power of positive thinking is
all I can now put into action. And I haven't been doing enough of that.

Yesterday we were able to see Jupiter during the day. Thanks Dr. Karl -
I heard you mention it earlier. I had forgotten all about it until the
doorbell rang at 6pm - another nice salesman trying to get me to
convert my energy supplier - the good news about this was that I saw
the big bright half moon out of the corner of my eye and then wow,
Jupiter was so bright and bigger than I thought it would be. This is
such a bad wobbly shot but it's all I have.

Example

Mum has had the girls twice already this week, and again tonight
because we're all invited to C&T's for Indian and trivia. Doll has
the best collection of tights - why don't they make these for women?

Example

Example

And I've just been going through our archive of cd's of photos taken
over the past years. Firstly with the pencam/spycam, and then the Kodak
- and a few of them are now over at flickr. They range from the time we
lived in an apartment in Kippax St Surry Hills in Aug 2001 to when we
moved to our house in Redfern to the end of the year 2001. It made me
feel very nostalgic. Especially seeing my father-in-law in the earliest
stages of his illness. One of the most dramatic ones is this shot on
Christmas Day 2001 at Bondi Beach with the smoke and ash from bush
fires casting an
incredibly eerie glow over everything.

Example



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home