Wednesday, July 6

Sixth Sense Activated

Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? Is there some strange alignment of the planets or am I just tapping into something that is always there?

Over the past week I have had an uncanny series of premonitions, cooincidences & wishes made true. It's been a time of reacquainting with old friends. It's been great and cool and fascinating but weird too.

This happened to me a few years ago - when seriously almost everything I was dreaming or wishing for came into being - from completely ordinary tangible stuff to crazy mixed up things probably best left for the day dreaming category.

So I think I will just sit back and enjoy all this abundance and goodness and only think about positive stuff and try and not be too greedy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home