Monday, July 25

Sunshine

Hang on.....it's still July (winter) and it's 23 degrees. What's going on?

Got the Water bill today and it's so weird because we have changed our usage to a seriously conservative level and our bill says we're using more water than ever. We've always been waterwise, I think I started thinking like this back when I was a teenager and first thought about our climate and the precious commodity that water is for us. And JD being a German - well they've got to be the greenest most progressive country in the world. We water the plants 2/3rds less, flush the loo every 2nd or 3rd time, have shorter showers, never ever wash the cars. How can this be so?

This head always makes me smile and thought it fits my mood today just perfectly.
Example

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous angelx

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home