Friday, July 29

Tagged

Kath has asked me to participate in this little meme about - id·i·o·syn·cra·sy - A structural or behavioural characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down five of your own personal idiosyncracies. Then, if you wish, tag five people.

1. I bite my nails horrendously.
2. I hate and detest shoes in the house - I'm also paranoid about dog shit.
3. I am a list maker
4. I can eat rice anytime anywhere - and I love food that goes crunch.
5. I am perceptive and can read and feel alot about a person when I look them in the eyes.

Kath, thanks for asking me - you also left out point number 5 by the way. And Happy Birthday!

Now I'm tagging:

Kim, Tony, Rosa, Caliope & Connie & Milva - take the challenge if you wish - and don't worry if you don't want to.

3 Comments:

Blogger kath red said...

mmm i love rice too. and i know i just forgot to do the fifth one - oh well.

3:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did mine!

6:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've taken the challenge - Conch

1. I have to sing two particular songs in particular order to my boys every night after lights out.
2. The lounge room has to be organised and everything in it's place before I go upstairs to bed.
3. Find it very difficult to leave dishes at night.
4. Find it difficult to end things.
5. Hate to say it - but I do procrastinate these days.

11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home