Friday, July 29

Reunion

It's my 20th school reunion tonight. It's going to be low key - and apparently we're not going to have a huge turn out which is so unfortunate - we couldn't get in touch with alot of the girls. I don't know whether to blame that on the lack of real organisation, the fact that women often change their names when they marry or because the girls themselves haven't made contact with the school and don't want to be involved.

When we were very underage, we frequented several pubs in the eastern suburbs. One of them has now been totally yupped up and gentrified and we thought it might be apt heading on back there.

I'm still in touch with only 7 girls I spent those 6 years with - so I wonder whether I'm going to discover anyone tonight who I should have befriended better all those years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home