Sunday, October 2

10 Reasons Why I Know it's Summer

I hear crickets beeping at night.
Bogong moths are in the air.
Ditto blowies.
Burnt my hands on my steering wheel this morning.
Everyone is complaining about the heat.
A quarter of the way through my walk this morning I wished I’d gone to the beach instead.
Birds start their songs in the middle of the night.
The sheets and towels were dry after being out for an hour.
I’m thinking about buying a new cozzie / boardies.
The news just told me it was 28 degrees today.

2 Comments:

Blogger seldom said...

I am so jealous. I love it when birds start singing in the middle of the night - especially magpies. It is just turning to greay autumn here in Oslo - I have to make myslf go outside at least once a day.

8:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It won't be long then til we get the bogongs in Canberra! I did see a moth today, but it was too big and dark to be a bogong.

Thanks for your comments on my blog recently, Dani.

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home