Saturday, October 1

Across the Harbour


Took a ferry to Manly this morning. I had been craving a salty sea wind in my face. I usually don't like the wind, especially in the grimy city with crap blowing everywhere leaving you dirty and like you aren't doing your lungs or sinuses a favour. But fresh wind coming off an ocean is a whole other story. It's energising and revitalising. Manly is only on the other side of the harbour but I always feel like I'm on holiday when I go there. And of course for lunch I had to have fish and chips on the beach. The Jazz festival is happening there this weekend - so there were live set-ups and amphi-theatres and lots and lots of people everywhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger la vie en rose said...

Wow! The blue of these photos is amazing...so clean, crisp, and vivid. How lucky you are to live so close to so much water. I've always found water to be so healing.

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home