Sunday, September 25

Samstag

The Swans did it! In an absolute clincher they pulled it off. What I really like was the total acknowledgement of the Sydney Swans history - the fact that until financial ruin they were South Melbourne and basically they will always be South Melbourne.

Joined the Sydney Photobloggers meet up at the NSW Art gallery and met some fine individuals. James, YankinOz, The Department, Talsit de Cod & Hime.

Finishing the day seeing an amazing performance by 3 of the worlds' best guitarists was perfect. Ralph Towner, Slava Grigoryan & Wolfgang Muthspiel have come together for the first time and apparently it's just the beginning of an ongoing project. I ended up buying each of their latest CD's and got them signed. So JD, there's some new listening pleasure for you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why you left :-)

6:46 pm  
Blogger dani said...

I'd been on my feet for fast on 5 hours and was totally exhausted. Luckily I managed a nice nap later so I could enjoy the gig.

6:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home