Tuesday, November 29

Faster than the Speed of Light



I don't know or care what the model of the car is it - a vehicle is just a means of getting from A to B. But what I can tell you is that the seat warmers come in very handy - it's like having an inbuilt hot water bottle for your kidneys and bum. And the GPS system which navigates with a map displayed as well as a lovely woman's voice talking you through is quite addictive. No more arguments about getting directions wrong. And because you travel quite long distances here on the weekend as everyone's family and friends are spread around the entire country, it does make the trip quicker when you can cruise comfortably at 220k.p.h.


2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I've always though seat warmers sounded like the way to go. who can argue with a warm booty.

10:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree love seat warmers and now you know why my brother is so attached to his bmw!

12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home