Friday, December 2

Morning TV

I know I know, morning tv anywhere is crap tv, but I need to share this with you.

Sat1 is a commercial network and it's programming is questionable but I've somehow become addicted to watching the morning show. I especially love the Karaoke Segment. Nobodies who want there 15 minutes write in telling them how great they can sing and then they do a 5 minute little story on them and then they sing live. This morning we got to see a very talented Phillipino girl singing a Whitney Houston epic about love. She was flat, her English so bad she sang "a risson do lurve" instead of a reason to love and that wasn't the worst of it. Brilliant, hilarious and completely sad I know.

By the way, who won Survivor? Or isn't it over yet?

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

That is too funny, I would be addicted to that show too. Survivor isnt' over yet, few more weeks, I think they still have like 12 days on the Island left, so maybe 3 ro for more episodes left? One of my favorite shows.

11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home