Wednesday, June 21

Mittelpunkt

Every time someone has asked me lately how long until JD gets home, I've been answering with 4 weeks. But I've just checked and it is exactly 2 or less. My strategy of not keeping track of the day this time has paid off and it has been far easier to handle.

Last night I watched "Walk The Line". Loved it. Cried quite a bit. Think both Phoenix & Witherspoon's performances were outstanding, convincing and seriously had their own life on the screen. Highly recommend - 4 stars.



The rain returned today. I hope it fell in the country too.



Today is the Winter Solstice or the Summer Solstice depending on where you live. I wrote a list of things I want to change about myself, aspects of myself I don't wish to be or demonstrate anymore and then burnt the list. Sunset tonight was just before 5pm. Goodbye short days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Haven't dropped by for awhile. Gorgeous as always.Almost snowing here. Winter Solstice with avengence

7:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home