Friday, July 15

The Week that Was in Pictures

We are baby sitting Naoeme's orchid - and it's just started flowering and now I really don't want to give it back.

Example

Jindi stayed the night. Doll didn't - she is still too young to stay, and our narrow steep staircase is so not baby friendly - I just wouldn't stop worrying the whole time. We had the usual fun and craziness - lots of games and laughs and sparklers - she is too funny.

Example

In the big clean up this week we wondered why we'd been hanging on to so much crap - including lots of old bottles. Dumb. Dust catchers. And now GONE to the recyclers. Had to take a shot of this label - at something like $300 a bottle it may be the only time I have one of these in my possession. And yes it was the best wine I have ever tasted. Smooth and fine!!

Example


School holidays scream Luna Park. And so did we on the giant slides. The Ferris Wheel was also really cool with an awesome view of the harbour. The girls could have stayed the whole day.

Example


Mum and I took Doll to the park today to see the birds (not feed) and have a play. It's hard to believe all these birds live a 5 minute drive from my house. All of the playgrounds were over the top crowded - I suppose that was to be expected on the last day of the holidays on a fine wintery day.

Example
Example

Example

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot, Great color, Great back ground (:

10:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home