Friday, August 5

Kind of Back

Today is the 1st day since Monday's killer flu attacked that I feel together enough to think about posting. I'm still not 100% though, so again this is brief. What I thought was a quick 24 hr things has turned into something still going at 96 hrs. Apart from the typical hideous flu symptoms, I've also ended up with 1 eye sitting open at half mast that looks and feels terrible, and a weird sensation and lack of coordination in my fingers and hands - it's like all my nerves are on edge. It's horrible. And I've got no appetite and feel nauseaus alot of the time.

Thanks so much to those who wished me well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are on the mend.

I've just got back from a week away, so am only catching up on my blog reading now.

6:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're not well. If it's the same bug that's been making it way around here in Melbourne it's gonna last a lot longer than you think unfortunately. I hope for your sake it isn't the same bug. Get well soon.

4:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home