Friday, October 21

Goodness

Had my first mango of the season. I'm going to gorge myself on them before I leave.



Had a perfect afternoon chai with a friend at a newly revamped local cafe. The owners have done a fine job of transforming the once grimy poky space. The best bit was drinking out of these beautiful cups. I once hated this sort of stuff, finding it too ugly and old ladyish and daggy - I don't know when I changed my mind, but now I need to have some of these of my own.





Ended the evening with a walk and dinner in Bondi.


A very enjoyable day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I love the mango picture. There IS something about drinking out of those little cup, they make me feel more dainty and pretty, not sure why.

6:03 am  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Mango and lychee, a delicious combination!

10:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All great pics, but I really love the sky one. The cloud formation is just amazing.

2:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful post ...

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home