Wednesday, October 12

Only 90% to go....



create your own visited countries map
How depressing. I always feel like I've been almost nowhere and seen almost nothing but this just proves it. And 10% isn't really even accurate. I put down countries where I've touched down on route to Europe because technically I have been there for a couple of hours (U.A.E and Bahrain), but didn't put down Hong Kong because China would have been over the top. The world isn't divided into each and every single place or country yet. To see how much of the world you've visited, go here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been a lot more places than I have! I hate how insular I appear to be.

I love your spring pics btw - we're properly in autumn now in the UK, and although we still get the odd good day, it's getting pretty grey and miserable.

Anne

10:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreadful- only 3% - I need to do some travelling!

12:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm...I thought I have been travelling a lot but apparently I've only seen 6% of the world... :(

3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home