Wednesday, February 14

HAPPY NEW YEAR



Hi! Anyone still out there?



Arriving back from another incredible roadtrip through this amazing country was anti-climactic to say the least. The normal post holiday blues were coupled with the fact that it seemed I'd hit the delete button on my Kinesiological Knowledge and the scramble back to upload everything I'd learnt in 2006 for yesterday's exams was a struggle indeed.



But hard work does pay off. I can report that my results exceeded my expectations - not a perfect score but almost....I'm ecstatic.



Huge thanks to Milva for playing such a huge part yestereday! She was the live bod I worked on and was amazing. This was a powerful balance - she was open to the process completely and totally candid in front of a 3rd person (my teacher) which contributed I'm sure to my teachers appraisal of the balance.



I'm not sure how this blog is going to continue this year...I think I need to change the direction, the style, the purpose. So now that I have more time on my hands I really look forward to catching up with blogs all round....and see what alot of you have been up to.

9 Comments:

Blogger leslie said...

still here! welcome back.

3:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back.
It's lovely to see your beautiful pictures again.
Congrats on your exam.

8:28 pm  
Blogger stephoto said...

Welcome back! I was missing your lovely photos.

Happy 2007,

Stephanie

5:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice photos.
g.

9:02 pm  
Blogger dani said...

you're all so lovely....

12:48 pm  
Blogger s_hayley said...

Welcome home and congratulations on your exam results.

Favourite pics for this batch are the rocks and the weathered wood.

11:48 am  
Blogger Sally said...

Still here waiting in anticipation of your lovely pics and words.

I can see you had a fab time, well deserved

Cheers

11:23 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

Glad you are back and wonderful to see such wonderful holiday snaps. Great news on your results!!

10:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm
so it's march already
where are you
what have you been shooting?
i think it's post time
pull your finger out girl
i want to see some of oz thru your eyes

11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home