Wednesday, November 15

I Love Daylight Savings



I love that the sun wakes me up early and easily....tuning my body clock in with the universes' natural rhythm.



I love that the sun isn't at it's burning peak when I'm on the beach in the morning, therefore no sunscreen is required.



I love how the afternoons just go on and on and on. And the evenings take so long to begin. And all those hours turn into making it feel like we're on a holiday or it's the weekend or something and it's only just a normal week night. I just somehow feel more alive.

4 Comments:

Blogger kimbofo said...

Oooh, I miss daylight savings!

Love the last picture with the gorgeous-colured sky framed by gum leaves.

9:49 am  
Blogger Allison said...

that last picture is beautiful! wow!!

10:02 am  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

yeah... already missing the daylight savings on this side.....

the pink sky is a dream!

5:50 pm  
Blogger Suse said...

Glorious, glorious, glorious!

10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home