Tuesday, October 31

Freaking Out



Tomorrow is November. And we're down to the last 60 days of the year. And with that brings an intensifying pressure for me and my studies. After this last module we've been given the outline for the proceedings until the exam early next year. The list of things to be accomplished before then seems impossible right now. Our annual summer holiday will either need to be radically shortened or called off all together. I'm not alone in thinking any of this. All my fellow students have the same realisation. Which not only saddens me but means the few weeks annual leave JD gets a year isn't going to be used for discovering new places nor for having exciting travel adventures.



Enough said. I need to get on with my day. Time is of the essence. I need fewer distractions. And yet I seem to keep creating more.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

hmmm... need less distraction but creating more... feels familar!

good luck!

10:41 am  
Blogger s_hayley said...

Good luck with your assessments.

9:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home