Saturday, September 30

tick...tick...tick...tick....



Time keeps ticking on. I've been up to a bit of this. A bit of that. The huge hole of overwhelming sadness has disappeared and I'm feeling well supported by the universe and my angels. And now I so know that I've got another one watching my back. The funeral was beautiful. Filled with lots of love.



The sun has been shining. The sand between my toes stays stuck until I shower it off. The cool Pacific winds come and blow. The butterflies are madly dashing their first and final dance. The flowering of every tree and bush and cacti in sight is magnificent. But raining crap down all over my car. Afternoons are getting longer. I'm waking with the sun and feeling in sync with Mother Earth.



But the news reports are getting sillier than ever. Who in the world believes the crap and lies and hate coming out of Bush's mouth anymore? Ditto Howard. How could congress have agreed to giving the Pentagon another $US70 billion to fight wars based on lies? But I suppose I'm digressing....



Have a good weekend y'all!

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

oh dani - i am so sorry to hear about your loss.... but your images and words are so nourishing... thank you for sharing...

have a good weekend!

3:20 am  
Blogger Allison said...

beautiful series of photos - wow! i hope you can find comfort during this hard time.

2:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home