Wednesday, September 13

paths....places.....pizza?



We've been back a bit over a week from our little holiday......and I feel like I've just about found my feet again, but somehow I know I'm resisting. Everyone usually has a bit of post-holiday blues, but I haven't so much the blues but just a realisation that there really are so many other ways to live a life. Which makes me start questioning so many aspects of my own life. And how I want to live it. Knowing that I'm probably about half way through this one if I die at the average age, and having an uncle who is fighting a serious illness and having a few deaths of young high profile people last week happen is probably reinforcing what was already going on for me.



So having said that, over the next few posts I also want to share a little of the lovely time I had exploring a small part of this magnificent state (NSW). We travelled the inland route to our final destination about 800km's north of Sydney on the coast (Byron Bay) and then made our way home via both inland and coast roads. It was all really magical.





4 Comments:

Blogger leslie said...

fabulous photos, as always : )

2:39 pm  
Blogger Allison said...

beautiful photos! wow! best wishes to you and your uncle - hope things look up soon.

1:58 am  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

recognizing a desire and then striving for change is a powerful thing....

your images blow me away

2:25 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

really great photos...as always!!!

8:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home