Thursday, August 10

These Feet Were Made for Walking....

I've been working again this week at my friend's shop....ugghh.....standing on my feet for 8+ hours a day absolutely hurts. I'm so not match-fit for this. My Mum is 66 and still wants to and does work 3 days a week. She's a pattern-maker/designer & cutter and so is only really on her feet the whole time. I don't know how she does it. Seriously Mum, how do you do it???



I feel like I haven't had any time for being creative or being still. Today, I'm going to have a long long walk. Being on your feet when you walk is energising as opposed to standing which is draining. I need to get those endorphins going. And then I might be able to finish that painting, or take some photos, or read, or study......



And maybe my restless nights sleep was because of this beauty.

4 Comments:

Blogger gaysknits said...

the moon was calling me to photgraph her too but yours is just gorgeous! i am green with envy!

1:17 pm  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

i remember standing - the horrors of working retail... walking is much better.... esp. b/c you take such lovely photos while walking!

4:17 am  
Blogger Suse said...

That moon photograph is AMAZING! You are THE most incredible photographer.

7:46 pm  
Blogger dani said...

thanks everyone for such lovely and kind comments!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

9:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home