Thursday, July 27

Green with Envy

Some of the reasons why I wish I'd spent a summer in Germany with my angel.









Just got these from JD last night. I'm so glad I know where these were taken, I know the roads he took to get there. But I experienced all this in winter, which is so incredibly different to summer. For the last 2 months, they've been getting temperatures way up in the 30's - it's a heatwave there. He's so hot he can't sleep at night while I'm lying in bed hugging a hot-water bottle. It's such a big beautiful world. Tomorrow next week we have reunification. Can I just express how mildly ecstatic I'm already feeling.

6 Comments:

Blogger s_hayley said...

Very beautiful and dramatic.

10:10 am  
Blogger Suse said...

Love that top picture.

And look at you in the post below! Such a cool dude (as my children would say).

12:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. The photos are breathtaking. My favorite is the first. Is he a photographer by trade and/or just terribly talented (like you)?

4:28 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

I really love the top photo too!! But the flowers remind me of my second home too!!!

Oh and I understand how mildly excited you are!!!!

9:07 pm  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

so lovely! and glad you will be reunited soon!

9:50 am  
Blogger Deb R said...

Hi Dani. Last week when I posted my "Creative Clones" pic for the SPC, you'd left a comment asking how it was done. I just wanted to let you know I just posted a little tutorial on it on my blog, if you want to take a look.

Love your photos!

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home