Friday, August 4

REUNITED

Went to the Bob Evans/Bertie Blackman gig last night at the Annandale and thought long and hard about staying up until I had to drive to the airport to pick JD up - but a long hot shower at about 2.30am was like a sedative and I got in 2 delicious hours of sleep. But waking up in the middle of the night was pretty revolting, and then the plane was late, and on arrival at the airport when half of JD's luggage still hadn't arrived after all the other passengers were long gone I could barely keep my eyes open.

I'm the one who's feeling jetlagged right now, but who cares - not me!

4 Comments:

Blogger s_hayley said...

Woo! Happy for you that JD's back.

12:46 pm  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

so great! yay.... enjoy your reunion!

12:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! so happy that you are both together again in the same timezone :)

9:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Have a great weekend!

1:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home