Monday, July 31

The Countdown Has Begun



There is definitely a whiff of summer in the air. Time to slap on the 30+ again. And time to start doing rather than thinking about some sort of fitness regime.



I've been sitting in front of this computer far too much lately. So much so my lower back has started to hurt. So since I last spoke I've decided to reduce my time here - and my back has already started thanking me.



The last few days have been very nicely filled with harbour jaunts, meeting friends, another 40th birthday party, school all day yesterday, and basically imbibing natures gifts. So I'm a tad jaded today and am in desperate need for an early night.



Only 4 more sleeps........

2 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

I have been feeling the same way, too much time in front of the computer and not enough time moving around. I feel it in my ever increasing waist line... yuck. I need to get out and do more by way of fitness or else school is going to kick my sorry bum. ;)

12:51 am  
Blogger s_hayley said...

My favourite is the die-hard sun lover standing on the yellow stairs that lead down to the aqua triangle of the pool.

2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home