Tuesday, September 19

s i s t a



For SPC, here's one of my twin sister and I. I've spent more time with her than any other person in my life. I wonder why this time around we decided to come here together? We often try and work out whether we had a pact in another life, unfinished karmic business, did we love each other or hate each other? Or was it just mother nature splitting hairs?

It's actually her wedding anniversary today - well done S & M!!!!! She's a little under the weather and so are her kids and S is away working.....lots of love to you!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

great photo. i can imagine you have a really special bond.

5:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you identical twins? love the pic by the way.

8:56 pm  
Blogger Jeremy Stockwell said...

I wish I could see the one in the background a little better, but I do like the blown out brightness/contrast in the photo. I would imagine that it's cool to have a twin.

1:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a twin sister as well and I think the same sorts of things. I love this pic.

2:13 am  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

great photo dani.... definitely talks about splitting hairs :)

2:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home