Monday, October 23

If Every Day Could Be The Weekend...

...wouldn't life be awesome?!



Since last I spoke all I seem to have been doing is eating out and having a pretty good time. It's been hard. Really it has. The only bummer to speak of is that we have been unable to sell our old car. So if anyone out there wants a gorgeous zippy little red Honda Civic that's a cool retro 1989 model do let me know! Otherwise I fear I'll go nuts wasting time and energy on people who aren't really interested in buying it.



Summer disappeared for a bit this weekend. It was only 16 degrees all day Saturday. Untold. I had the heater on and couldn't get warm.



Saturday afternoon was spent with the lovely nieces. These girls are just so amazing in so many ways, but my god they exhausted us. After they left we were up for almost nothing else. So treated ourselves to dinner out, again, and got a stack of DVDs. My favourite one being, and perhaps is now in my all time favourite list: The Weeping Camel. Without saying anything more about this than it's a doco style film set in Mongolia - it is a definitive MUST SEE NOW! Thanks Milva for pointing me in the right direction!



And most of Sunday was just about chilling and enjoying and the beach was just superb - almost noone was there.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

l.o.v.e. the blurry swimmer shot!

3:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to see that film, too. tuesday and i'm already pining for the weekend so i can spend as much time outdoors as possible...argh!

5:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home