Friday, October 6

Ready & Loaded



Last weekend was a long one here for the most of us....but I was in fact one of the few who didn't really have a weekend or a long one at that. But considering my normal lifestyle and weekly demands I guess I shouldn't be complaining.



School from Fri-Sun, and then my friend's wedding on Monday left little time for much else. So this week I feel like I'm just catching up.



Daily walks at the beach have kept me feeling sane and grounded, but I'm slowly feeling the pressure of the ever-mounting mass of homework and study. Breathe. It's huge and it's only going to increase before the year is over. I'm already realising that our planned summer holiday is going to be smack bang in the middle of me cramming for the exam not to mention that the practical side of the homework needs to be completed as well and it's Xmas with not a lot of people around or with much time to be able to give me.



Oh, and if you're in to tie-dye, just leave your garment wrapped in a messy bundle on the back window of the car for a few weeks and hey presto...random effect sorted. Or may be not.



Had to include this shot of this sweet strawberry being grown by my nieces. It's one of 3 & it's so very cute.

Happy birthday to Chrissie today!!!! Just 1 more until the big one sista!




2 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

love the flower on the beach.....

so glad you are getting to take walks!

2:58 am  
Blogger s_hayley said...

Cutest strawberry ever.

8:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home