Monday, December 11

Notes from December



Such a lovely bunch of you drop by so often and I need to apologise to you faithful few for the lack of posts here lately. Apologies also for not having the time to drop by your sites as well. It's just a time issue, not a motivational issue. Just before Xmas we'll be heading off on a 3 week road trip. And that's going to mean NO posts until 2007.




So before that time I'm going to try and keep you interested in stopping by with more than I've been offering in the past months.

Thanks for hanging in there guys! Love you all!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely sunflower!
I haven't been passing by allot lately... Also a time issue.

Don't worry, I subcribed to your feed. So whenever you get the time to post, I won't mis it.

Nevertheless I'll wish you both a lovely vacation and I'll be looking forward to your pictures afterwards.

Greetz.
MaRisa

11:29 pm  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

have a great vacation dani!
xo

5:59 am  
Blogger s_hayley said...

The light through the yellow petals is really nice.

Have a great holiday.

9:57 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

Adore the Sunflower as I love seeing parts of flowers. Look foward to the road trip photos too

2:08 pm  
Blogger Sally said...

Thanks for the gorgeous images, they have been inspirational. Being a lover of Sydney it is like a little trip across the Tasman everytime I pop in for a look.

Best wishes for your road trip. there's nothing like a road trip. Keep clicking

Sally

5:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home