Wednesday, May 11

Same Old Same Old

Just like all my paper diaries of the past, this site seems to be going the same way. Every year I spend ages choosing a nice diary and then as the new year ticks over and settles in, I make entries on a daily basis, full of thoughts, ideas, pictures, happenings etc etc, and then I forget or don't make the time anymore and so weeks or months might go by before I remember I wanted to keep my diary current.

So since my birthday things here have been going downhill. And today I also found out I didn't get the job - despite how well the interview went. Thankfully I have such wonderful people in my life helping me feel better about it all as they say the right things and give me support.

So having said that, I will endeavour to post more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home