Friday, June 24

Linkages

Finally here's a post all about what I'm enjoying reading, or what I've found via this amazing world of blogging recently.

Via the multi talented Queen of Linkages - redcurrent via naive knitting - the fascinating Chinese Millionaire Project.

Ana's site and style is so clean and gorgeous and she's also mega talented.

I've now forgotten how I came by Jenny's Queenthings but I'm glad I did.

Aussie blogs or bloggers - Kim lives in London so it's cool to know what's up over there. Via Momo, and one of the few men's blogs I read The Horse's Mouth. The intelligent and verbose Laura.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dani,

Thanks for checking out Naive Knitting. This is my first visit to your blog. There is a lot of interesting stuff. I loved the link to the work of Walter Martin and Paloma Munoz. Wow. That is amazing stuff.

10:45 am  
Blogger kath red said...

great links here
k

1:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home