Friday, June 23

It's Dark Outside But The Fires Are Warm Within

1-1 at half time. It's been a nervous 1st half for Australia. After the Croatians scored within the 1st 5 minutes we needed to level up quickly but it took half an hour. Phewww......Getting up at 4.45am wasn't too bad......and I've possibly already hurt my throat screaming after we evened up the score. Better quickly go make another cup of tea.

With fingers crossed - I hope I next post with an Australian victory behind us.

----------------------------------

OH MY GOD - WELL DONE THE SOCCEROOS!!!! THIS WAS AN UNBELIEVABLY TENSE GAME OF FOOTY. I WAS SO NERVOUS I WAS SWEATING. SO TODAY IS REALLY ONE OF THOSE DAYS THAT WILL GO DOWN IN AUSSIE SPORTING HISTORY. LET'S HOPE THIS DREAM CONTINUES PAST OUR NEXT BIG TEST AGAINST ITALY. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'VE MADE INTO THE FINAL 16.

BRAVO GUYS!!!!!! BRAVO GUUS!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're through!!! Wooooooo!!!

7:03 am  
Blogger dani said...

yes wing!!!! wasn't it brilliant!!!!

8:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it either! Yipppeeee :)

10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home