Monday, October 31

Exquisiteness

The trees and plants in the whole area where I'm working are too unbelievable. The fragrance in the air is so intense, so heady, so tropical. The heat and humidity must be intensifying the pollen, and even the lemon myrtle trees seem to just ooze their awesome citrussy smell. It's like being out of it on the air itself - and you just can't get enough of it. I just kept finding excuses today to do errands so I could be outside absorbing all of that sensual luscious perfect perfume. Another day in paradise.

4 Comments:

Blogger Prince Romp said...

Nice pics u hav here...
regards from Singapore.

7:42 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow those picture are really pretty. I felt that way about smell when we were hiking in the woods in Tahoe a couple months ago. The smell was so strong and herby and freash, I couldn't get enough of it

5:57 am  
Blogger kimbofo said...

I can't smell the exquisite smells, but I can imagine them by just looking at these exquisite pictures. :)

9:51 am  
Blogger dani said...

thanks keanu, michelle, heather & kim!!!

9:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home