Monday, February 6

A New Day, A New Week



JD's alarm goes off really early, which is a good thing because it gets my butt out of bed. After a short bit of work, I was easily tempted away from the computer by my sister - to join her and my niece at Bondi.



The sun was burning hot at 10am - we stayed less than an hour - I did absolutely not 1 lap - but loved being in the coolness of the sea water.




Isn't this frangi spectacular? - apparently as it dies it starts to look like this:



Back home for lunch, phone calls, more phone calls - and organising lots of appointments. JD is coming home early and with this heat hanging around, I think it will still be 30 at 6pm tonight.




The sound of cicadas is wild today - they're going off! It's been a blissful day so far, hope yours is too.

------------

Well it's now after 9pm it's still HOT. Sorry to always bore you with weather talk but this is crazy. As so was the beach tonight - the water was so warm. And then we topped it off with salmon on the BBQ - divine.

Goodnight!

1 Comments:

Blogger kath red said...

the waves, i want to jump right in
and those yellow stairs yummy

2:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home