Monday, April 3

As Summer Fades.....



In the cold chill of the air
whispering in under the door
In the bosomy swell of the ocean
pounding into shore
In the goldeny greens leaves
slowly dying on the trees
In the orangey reds
of an underfoot carpet
We remember that Autumn is here.



But hang on.....I had a swim this morning.....it was glorious. The water was warm. It was extry special crusty salty. It was so energising. It made me dream of summer holidays and how much I hope it's nice and hot for Easter.

Wow, so much can change in one day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

What, I can only drea and wait, it's been pouring rain all week here. I want a nice hot Easter too.

1:07 am  
Blogger Jess (fushmush) said...

and it's going to be 29 today! Perfect beach weather.

9:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home