Monday, April 17

Good Times



I've been lulled into a false sense of time and time off and everyone being on holiday and spending each day as cruisey as you can get it because of this whole Easter holiday stuff and I suppose JD getting back just in time for it has warped it all even more. Why can't this be how life could be every day? Where the most important questions asked are: Which way is the wind blowing? Shall we go down to the beach early or when it warms up a little? What are we going to do for lunch?



Which restaurant will we meet at tonight?



Shall we drive down south and go for a big bush walk or shall we stay in Sydney?



It has been a really lovely Easter. Seeing family, seeing friends, running into old friends & being in nature. But I've not eaten one Easter Egg - is that some kind of record? And the best thing I've just realised - next week we've got another public holiday. Yeah!


1 Comments:

Blogger kimbofo said...

Cool pictures!

Oh, and by the way, I haven't eaten an easter egg either! (But I have munched a big block of cherry ripe chocolate that my mum gave me when i was in oz)

6:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home