Monday, April 10

Tackling the List



Only 2 more sleeps until JD walks through the airport doors and into my eager arms. Despite my obvious excitement, I’m also realising that our tiny house needs to be big enough for 2 people again. I’ve been slobbing out a tad, using the kitchen table as my study area and never, ever, cleaning it up – just making bigger piles and pushing books out of the way to make room for a plate or bowl or tea cup. There are advantages and to flying solo and having a whole house to yourself is one of them.



So today was all about chores:
Put JD’s car in for a service, pay bills, deposit cheques, get money back from MBF, do a grocery shop, clean the house, sweep up all those leaves, do some loads of laundry. Blah blah blah.



I did manage to sneak in a short stroll and 10 minutes of just staring at the ocean this morning so I shouldn’t complain. Can you believe the energy out there? The ocean is so wild right now and there is so much salt in the air - it's so invigorating! But shitty for cars - that rust never sleeps.


1 Comments:

Blogger kath red said...

oh god it looks wild and wonderful - did you swim

11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home