Thursday, April 6

Happy Birthday Bloggie



Today this little old blog of mine turns 1 year old.

I am a little surprised I've kept it going - I usually lose interest alot faster than this - so I can perhaps attribute this to the lovely people I've met via this blog, flickr, SPT and the whole wonderful blogging world and the appreciation you show me and the inspiration you give me.



Thank you!



Happy Birthday/Herzlichen Glückwünsch zum Gerburtstag also to big D my bro-in-law in Germany!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

happy blog-day! :)

1:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love these pictures! happy blogiversary! :)

2:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Blog!

Love that first pic, Dani :)

3:34 pm  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

yay! happy blog birthday!!!!

thank you for sharing your vision with us

4:34 pm  
Blogger frech said...

ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG!!!

i like your shadow picture a lot and your blog, sowieso!

Liebe Grüsse, Ann

7:58 pm  
Blogger dani said...

thank you all!!!!

and no i didn't make the cupcakes and it's an old photo - just thought i'd illustrate the idea more.

7:53 am  
Blogger kath red said...

happy blogabirthday. 1 year. it is amazing keeping it going - i am surprised mine is still going strong too. I am glad you started this blog. i love your view of the world.

2:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home