Thursday, April 20

Hello & Goodbye



So the summer that doesn't quit turned it on for us again today folks. It's just unbelievable. And makes it really hard to worry about the dam levels when you're drying off on the beach after swimming in the divinely warm Pacific Ocean.

This morning I went and had a look at an apartment for sale in Bondi, quite near the beach. It was really nice, light, airy & didn't need much work done on it at all - and then the clunker - the real estate agent, nonchalantly and without batting an eyelid tells me the guide is upwards of $700K - yeah right dude - for a 2 bedroom flat without a view. Truly sick.


Jindi is an amazing girl and has a supremely divine energy about her, but this is going a bit too far don't you think? Now she's even performing miracles.



After our swim my sister gave me a balance and it all felt so right and so good and then when it came time to burn up the notes from the balance, this bizarre and turbulent and ferocious wind blew in and shook me up and it felt like whatever we'd just released and welcomed was physically there and it gave me goose-bumps and cold shivers for a few minutes. It was really powerful. And amazing. Something has definitely shifted.

So I feel like I'm standing on a ledge looking out into the yonder and all I see and feel is positiveness, opportunity and love.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stitchingmum said...

Oh, Dani, what a beautiful story, it made me tingle. I can so relate to your experience - and can I just say, I was on that very same ledge earlier this year. Since I closed my eyes and jumped, life has been bigger and brighter, and full of so many old and new loves. Enjoy the journey. It's a blast!

6:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a balance?

8:23 pm  
Blogger dani said...

stitching mum - thank you!

Q-60's - she did a kinesiology balance (her stream is RAW) - it's a bit hard to explain in a few words, but basically means she energetically balanced me. it's a holistic approach and doesn't assume the human is just a physical being but much much more than that.

8:48 pm  
Blogger Mika said...

wow! that is really awesome.

can't believe the high prices of homes though, it sounds like it is getting ridiculous everywhere. i thought it was just here that we had way too high prices.

2:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home