Tuesday, July 19

Self Portrait Tuesday


Bondi 2004
Originally uploaded by love life live love.
I was looking for that shot yesterday of the black cockatoos - remembering it as something much better, way more close up of the actual birds themselves - and came across this shot of me enjoying the beach at the end of last year. It's winter here, mornings are only 7 degrees and icy, and my gas heater is on pretty much the whole day. Looking at this makes me want to organise a holiday up north somewhere for the weekend - just to get this chill out of my bones. I guess I shouldn't whinge - I endured far colder than this for months on end whilst living in Hannover.

For a whole host of people contributing to this growing community check out Kath's links.

4 Comments:

Blogger kath red said...

what tanned legs you have. Are you actually at the beach in winter or is this an old photo. if you are there, i am so so envious.

11:22 am  
Blogger dani said...

i so wish that was today - but no it was just before the end of last year. i'd spent alot of mornings at the beach so the tan was coming along. I have been at the beach though the past 2 days, and it was incredibly sunny but 18 degrees is far too cold for me to swim.

did you get my email with some links you'd missed of previous self portrait day photos?

3:19 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! I want to go on vacation now, too! :)

3:37 am  
Blogger kath red said...

hey dani, thats cool, I just realised that as more people are joining, its getting harder to keep up with linking each week.

1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home