Tuesday, August 23

New Purchases



I don't know about anyone else, but for the past few years I'v been finding it really hard to buy a pair of jeans that fit right, don't show off your undies when you sit down, and aren't like wearing a pair of tights. I did that last look in the 80's and I just can't go there again. So after many shopping trips and I am not kidding, probably something like 80 pairs of jeans later, I found a pair that I like and fit all my criteria for purchase - except the price was so OTT - but I just had to ignore that and now I have a nice new pair of jeans. For women over 30 I can highly recommend this style and brand.

And our other new purchase arrived at the end of last week and only yesterday did I get to start using it. It's lovely, and our new provider is making surfing the net unbelievably fast. Now I'm going to be more inclined to having a better look around and have more time for other stuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger dani said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:50 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

We have a new one of these too!!! So lovely to be able to keep warm in bed while working!!!

Were your coast pictures taken Kiola way?

7:45 pm  
Blogger dani said...

We were in Bendalong. Do you know it?

1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home