Tuesday, August 16

On The Road

2 New Years' ago we headed north for a few days to Hawks Nest and it's nearby beaches. I hadn't been to that part of the coast before, despite how close it is to Sydney. These sand dunes are amazing, and so is the whole of the Myall Lakes National Park. We only skimmed the surface of what's on offer up there and definitely need to go back and spend longer next time. On the way home we stopped at a house on the side of the road and bought 3 dozen delicious fresh unshucked oysters - they were awesome. I just came across these photos and had to share them with you all.

Example

Example
Example

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo Dani!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures.
Give's me the chance to learn and see a little bit of your beautiful country.
I hope you and your husband will keep on getting better soon.

MaRisa, the Netherlands

8:54 am  
Blogger dani said...

I'm glad you like seeing Australia. I am so stunned by the beauty around me here and feel I need to share some of the places I've experienced first hand.

And thank you for your well wishes.

9:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home