Tuesday, August 23

Self Portrait Tuesday

Nothing much more to add in words to this photo really except that this is me enjoying the sun on a nice piece of quiet harbourside - something I do quite often at different points around town. I find it grounding, relaxing, fun and necessary.

I started painting a few years ago and actually became obsessed with it for a while and painted every day. Right now I'm finding it hard to even pick up a brush as I don't think I have anything to say in this way. I hope my inspiration comes back soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

Hi Dani,

Thanks for stopping by. Hope the painting goes well (do we get to see??).
Moon is divine and lately it has been been so huge - like it's about to land or something.

Glad I found your site. Best. F.

9:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home