Friday, January 20

The Little Things

Huge thanks to my Mum for looking after all my thirsty plants all that time I was gone. This was one of the nicest gifts I had on arrival as I opened the front gate.



Why get rid of the Christmas decos when they look this good!



I never noticed the expressions on each dolls' face before. Lonely, confused, surpised, stoic.



Also heard a very funny thing last night in relation to the price of a certain super expensive product that would cost nothing to make:

"That's daylight robbery!". Hee hee.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I love those dolls...and that is a great expression!!

12:31 pm  
Blogger kath red said...

welcome home
catching up with your news
k

1:11 pm  
Blogger Mika said...

oh i love it! i am going to have to start saying that from now on!

i love matroshka dolls. i have a few from when i lived in russia. they are my favorite things.

3:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home