Wednesday, February 15

Valentines Day

We don't overly celebrate this day I have to say - a hand made card, sometimes flowers, sometimes a swish dinner, but nothing concrete or routine or defined as celebrating V-Day. But when I found out that JD's work had organised a conference call with Germany for 6pm-8pm last night I felt irritated. But I guess we've already spoiled ourselves this week with Indian on Monday night and tomorrow night should be Vietnamese.



Oh well, it made it possible for me to babysit my nieces and give my sister and brother-in-law the chance to go to a friends film premiere.



The girls were great, but I couldn't get them to sleep. I think they were waiting for JD to arrive, and when he did, the little smiles on their faces and pure joy (they love him) was so sweet I couldn't really get angry that they were up so late. In fact I can never really get angry with them - I'm a total pushover. Jindi had lost her 1st tooth the day before and she was so proud of the gap and the slight lisp she has now.



15 minutes later we were picking them up of the lounges where they'd crashed and put them in their beds. It seemed like one of the nicest things we could have been doing on Valentines. And hopefully a good omen too. XX

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh my goodness those girls are beautiful. How nice of you to babysit...man i cant get over how sweet they look!!

7:50 am  
Blogger Diz Rivera said...

The girls are stunning!

4:44 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Once again some fantastic photos. Those girls are gorgeous. Love the name Jindi too

8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home