Sunday, April 23

This is for All Y'all



It's Sunday night. That lengthened time concept stayed with me again today. I wonder why time has suddenly expanded - is it because I'm living in the moment? Or is it my impeccable time management? Whatever it is, I'm loving it.



Last night I joined a hen's night gaggle and had a few giggles. And learned a few new things - but not as much as most of the group who had earlier had a pole-dancing class: including how to take off a g-string and a bikini. But I now know that Morris Dancing/Dancers exists, that there is an International Pirate Day and the word "y'all" means just you but "all y'all means you all.

The wind irritated me today. It was too cold, and blowing way too strong to enjoy the beach in the clothes I'd worn. And so I sooked out and didn't even have a swim. But I was told that the water temperature is still about 24 degrees and it was almost impossible to get out, so tomorrow I'll be diving back in.



The rest of the day was spent cooking, eating, entertaining and enjoying.



Love you universe!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kt said...

It was great to see y'all!

12:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home