Wednesday, May 3

Pink Presents Perfect

My birthday is still going 4 days later. I feel well spoilt this birthday. Lots of dosh to buy lots of goodies with and give myself treats, lots of flowers - a home looks and feels so much better with flowers everywhere, Photoshop CS and there's still more to come. I'm very lucky.

Caught up with an old friend and walked the neighbourhood and enjoyed the warm breeze and sun. Her almost 2 year old son did not stop moving the entire time - he was incredible to watch.


From my darling.


From my Dad.


From the heavens and the universe.

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Wow! Great pics! I love the second photo.

11:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like it's festival of dani :)

Glad to hear the birthday celebrations are rolling on...

12:29 pm  
Blogger kimbofo said...

Oh belated happy birthday Dani! Love the cloud picture!! CS Photoshop rocks, too, doesn't it?

7:15 am  
Blogger dani said...

haven't had a look at CS yet at all let alone put it on my comp. but i'm sure it's unbelievable.

7:26 am  
Blogger kimbofo said...

Dani, CS is the industry standard - for magazine publishing (in which I work) but I'm a lucky duck and have it on my home computer too. I love Photoshop and I'm sure you will too!! :)

9:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home