Sunday, July 2

Addicted







I’ve been eating at least 2 of these every day for the past 6 months. Passionfruit have been my favourite fruit since I was a little kid. This year it seems like the passionfruit are never-ending. Every week my grocer has a huge display of them and so I keep buying them. They must be coming from offshore somewhere which I usually try not to buy (support local buy seasonal is my usual policy) but I can’t stop myself when it comes to these delicious little gems. Passionfruit are also an excellent source of vitamins A and C, potassium, iron, and fibre (the seeds) and smaller amounts of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium and sulphur and B Vitamins. Every week I fear that my supply is going to dry up and then what am I going to do???

1 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

i've never had a fresh passion fruit... sigh.... i think i need to!!

2:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home