Monday, July 3

Delayed


Fallingbostel - where FD grew up.

I've just spoken with an extremely sad JD. His Dad has been taken to hospital. His Dad has had Alzheimers for 7 years now and has been in a frail condition and now something dramatic has happened but without a diagnosis at this point. I've just changed JD's flight which would have been tomorrow evening until next week at the earliest. I'm so glad he was still in Germany and spending the the last couple of days at home. I am ready to get on a plane any time I need to but I hope I don't need to.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've picked a fitting picture for this entry. It has a comforting stillness about it. You and your loved ones have my thoughts.

12:14 am  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

oh dani... thoughts are with you and JD and his dad.... xo

2:05 am  
Blogger dani said...

Thanks Wing and Lisa for your love!

10:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home