Monday, September 12

Perspective

I have so much love and goodness in my life, and really I feel like one of the luckiest people in the world. My family and I have always been close, I have good friends, and my partner and husband is the type of man I can share everything with.

Being apart from him for weeks is going to have it's ups and downs, but at the same time, I know it's only a physical distance. I think I was whinging in that previous post. I am actually also looking forward to going back to Germany. I lived there for 4 years, we have friends and family there who I'm so happy to see considering we're not able to see them much. There are also a few things I miss, like the seasons and the rural landscapes. I speak German pretty well so I can be completely independent. Living in a hotel rather than an apartment is a bit stinky, but who knows we may have changed that by then if we can. And JD will work mostly 5 days a week so we'll have the weekends and evenings together. We're also going to be staying in the former East Germany, nearish Berlin and other cool towns, so I have so much exploring to do as it's all new for me in that area. And then at the end of JD's work, we'll have a holiday and hopefully a white Xmas and maybe even stop off on the way home somewhere new.

So how can I really complain?

Thank you gals for your empathy. Your comments have touched me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home